This document outlines the Terms and Conditions associated with participating in the My Aussie Rewards program. By participating in the My Aussie Rewards program you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Agreements may change at any time without notice.
Eligibility and Registration
My Aussie Rewards has been developed for foodservice and hospitality ‘end users’. To be eligible to participate in the My Aussie Rewards program you must be one of the following:
- Government Food Facilities
- Education (childcare, kindergarten, primary, secondary and tertiary schools)
- Healthcare (hospitals, nursing homes, aged care facilities)
- Cafe and Restaurant
- Fast Food and Takeaway Restaurant
- Hotels, Motels, Bed and Breakfast
- Pubs and Clubs
- Catering Facilities
- Sporting Clubs
- Leisure or Gaming Venues
- You are an authorised employee or representative of the business in which you are registering with My Aussie Rewards
- You have been authorised to create an account with My Aussie Rewards on behalf of your employer who is entitled to the accumulated points.
- You have advised your employer that you are participating in the My Aussie Rewards program.
- Your participation with the My Aussie Rewards program does not conflict with any other program or obligation with other companies, groups or organisations.
- All details and information provided as part of registration process and ongoing use of the My Aussie Rewards program is correct and up to date.
- You have agreed to receive promotional communication from My Aussie Rewards
- You will not transfer any viruses, files or any other malicious code that is designed to cause harm to any to any part of the My Aussie Reward program.
- Registered participants can accumulate points within the My Aussie Rewards program by purchasing products that are involved in the program and submitting the codes online at www.myaussierewards.com.au. Codes are found on each label attached to the participating product.
- The point value associated with an individual product is determined by the manufacturer of the product and does not follow a set conversion calculation
- Each point value will have a 2 year life at which time it will expire, automatic prompts will alert you within your online account when you have 4 months left to use your points.
- Manufacturers of participating products have the right to change the point values of unclaimed codes association with their products at any time without notice.
- Upon submission of a My Aussie Rewards code, points associated with that code will be credited to your account instantly.
- The manufacturer of participating products will determine the products that are eligible to earn points within the My Aussie Rewards program.
- Points and labels cannot be sold, swapped, transferred or dealt with in any way outside of the intended use in which they have been created.
- Bonus points of any value may be issued at any time through official promotions presented by My Aussie Rewards.
- Points can only be redeemed online at www.myaussierewards.com.au or via the My Aussie Rewards mobile application.
- Registered participants of My Aussie Rewards whom have a contract or special price agreement with a manufacturer of a product involved within the program may be ineligible to receive the points associated with those participating products.
Termination of Account
- Registered participants can terminate their account at any time by way of email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon termination of the account your balance of points will be deleted.
- My Aussie Rewards reserves the right to terminate the account of any registered participant if:
- It is deemed to be ‘tampering’ with the intended use of the program
- If the registered participant is involved in unlawful, improper or fraudulent misconduct that is deemed to threaten the perception, brand and intended use of My Aussie Rewards.